Five critical points every district should consider when choosing an ed-tech partner
Our chief academic officer, Steve Nordmark, recently contributed an article on the eSchool News site, where he shared five critical points every district should consider when choosing an ed-tech partner. As many schools are transitioning from print-based instruction to digital curriculum, there are so many products, vendors and resources available. How can you decide what will work best for the teachers and students in your district?
Consider these 5 tips:
- Create a clear vision for your transformation.
- Develop a plan that supports your vision and curricular objectives.
- Search for partners that can address multiple challenges.
- Identify partners that can assist with current and long-term needs.
- Choose a partner with proven results.
You can view the article on eSchool News in its entirety here:
Five tips to find the right ed-tech partner for your school district.