Evaluating Digital Resources
As you select resources, think about the following ideas around the effective use of resources with your students:
- How easy to use is the resource? Is the navigation easily understood?
- Is the design of the resource simple and uncluttered?
- Does the resource work with your classroom or school device setup? If you are not 1:1, are there enough devices to make the resource effective?
- Does the resource keep the learner safe in terms of privacy and exposure to inappropriate material/ads?
- How accessible is the resource to all learners? Are there accommodations that are or can be made for specific learners?